You will be part of our mobile development team and take a vital role in driving new and improving existing features. Developers who enjoy solving complex problems with elegant solution implementation approaches are our ideal candidates. As a developer at Web Factory, you’ll be empowered to make your own decisions and you can always rely on the help and input of your teammates at the same time.
Our customers operate in various sectors: FinTech, Healthcare, Hospitality [Booking Systems], and Entertainment. We provide end-to-end services to our clients, from software design to UI design, and everything in between. You will be working with a team that values trust, respect, and diversity. We are looking for people who share our passion for creating products that people love to use.
To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams, enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
*ACCORDING TO THE CURRENT SITUATION, THE INITIAL COMMUNICATION WILL BE VIA VIDEO CALL
If you have
- 3+ years of native Android development experience with Java and Kotlin
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading and concurrency
- Solid understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with reactive programming (RxJava or other)
- Experience with Flutter is a plus
- Fluent in English language
- Experience in working efficiently in teams with 5+ team members
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Understanding of various software architectures
Then, you are our ideal engineer for this position, and we’d love to have in our team!
Responsibilities that you can expect
- Work as a part of a team
- Establish and apply the best software development practices
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Contribute to architectural decisions and solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in production and non-production environments.
- Apply your knowledge and learnings at an organizational scale
- Mentor junior team members
- Fully flexible working hours. You decide when it’s time for work. We trust that you will get the job done during your 40-hour workweek
- Mentorship & guidance from day one
- Private health insurance
- FitKit profile with 36 credits added to it each month
- Relax zone, both indoor and outdoor
- Personalized career path according to your own goals