You will be part of our development teams and take a vital role in driving new and improving existing features. Developers who enjoy solving complex problems with elegant solution implementation approaches are our ideal candidates. As a developer at Web Factory, you’ll be empowered to make your own decisions and you can always rely on the help and input of your teammates at the same time.
Our customers operate in various sectors: FinTech, Healthcare, Hospitality [Booking Systems], and Entertainment. We provide end-to-end services to our customers, from software design to UI design, and everything in between. You will be working with a team that values trust, respect, and diversity. We are looking for people who share our passion for creating products that people love to use.
To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams, enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
*ACCORDING TO THE CURRENT SITUATION, THE INITIAL COMMUNICATION WILL BE VIA VIDEO CALL
If you have:
- Experience building single-page applications with popular JS frameworks and libraries (React, Angular, Vue, Webpack)
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Bootstrap, and cross-browser and device development.
- Experience in working efficiently in teams with 5+ team members
- Good knowledge of English
- Ability to stay on the leading edge of development practices
- Know-how to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Team leadership and mentoring skills
- Extensive practical knowledge of Agile techniques
- Experience with full-stack development [this is a plus]
- Experience with deployment and managing cloud-computing environments like AWS or Heroku [this is a plus]
Then, you are our ideal engineer that we’d love to have in our team
Responsibilities that you can expect:
- Establish and apply the best software development practices
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Perform code and technical reviews
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in production and non-production environments.
- Contribute to architectural decisions and solutions
- Mentor junior software engineers
- Fully flexible working hours. You decide when it’s time for work. We trust that you will get the job done during your 40-hour workweek
- Mentorship & guidance from day one
- Private health insurance
- FitKit profile with 36 credits added to it each month
- Relax zone, both indoor and outdoor
- Personalized career path according to your own goals