We are looking for a Fullstack Engineer to help us build the systems our customers dream of.
You will be part of our development team and take a vital role in driving new and improving existing features. Developers who enjoy solving complex problems with elegant solution implementation approaches are our ideal candidates. As a developer at Web Factory, you’ll be empowered to make your own decisions and you can always rely on the help and input of your teammates at the same time.
Our customers operate in various sectors: FinTech, Healthcare, Hospitality [Booking Systems], and Entertainment. We provide end-to-end services to our customers, from software design to UI design, and everything in between. You will be working with a team that values trust, respect, and diversity. We are looking for people who share our passion for creating products that people love to use.
To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams, enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
*ACCORDING TO THE CURRENT SITUATION, THE INITIAL COMMUNICATION WILL BE VIA VIDEO CALL
What you will do
- Design and implement new features based on customer and user feedback
- Prepare and explain technical concepts for your less senior colleagues
- Discuss architecture and best practices with your teammates
- Improve our codebase by engaging in regular code reviews, code refactoring and implementation of meaningful tests.
- Building prototypes to determine the feasibility of new features and requirements
- Implementing new features: including analysis of requirements, estimates, discovering independent work packages and clearly communicating progress with stakeholders
- Selecting and prototyping in new technologies (when appropriate), and defining migration plan for existing applications
Who you are
- You are passionate about writing clean code and have years of experience in doing so
- You favor a focused approach to getting things done and prefer a quality-conscious way of programming
- You like to work with open source technologies
- You have experience of working in an agile environment
- You have a solution-driven mindset and communicate clearly
- Spring Boot / Ruby on Rails / NodeJS / Python Django
- Angular 2+ / ReactJS / Vue.js
- Experience with backend frameworks (Spring, Rails, NodeJS or Python Django)
- Experience with building applications with front-end frameworks/libraries (Angular, React, or Vue)
Not necessarily needed, but also helpful:
- HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Bootstrap
- Fully flexible working hours. You decide when it’s time for work. We trust that you will get the job done during your 40-hour workweek
- Mentorship & guidance from day one
- Private health insurance
- FitKit profile with 36 credits added to it each month
- Relax zone, both indoor and outdoor
- Personalized career path according to your own goals